Your Liberal Arts degree can be used to get a technical job in the Technology industry outside of technical writing. I did just this with my English degree over a decade ago. I took the steps I used and wrote a step-by-step guide so other Liberal Arts degree can make a successful transition into the Technology industry.
This guide covers the following:
1. Find various Technology jobs accepting your Liberal Arts degree.
2. Determine if you need additional education and/or training to get a particular job.
3. How to attain additional education and/or training.
4. Three techniques I used to find my first job in Technology.
5. Suggestions on how to ace the interview and get hired.
6. What to expect as a Liberal Arts degree holder transitioning into Technology.