Create A Business Website With WordPress In Nine Steps is a how-to guide that helps beginners create a websites for their business using WordPress instead of hiring an experienced professional. Readers can also take the skills taught in this guide to sell their talent to others and build their websites.
The guide covers the following (not an exhaustive list):
- Why to choose WordPress over other software
- How to develop an original domain name for your business
- Choosing the proper web hosting provider for your website
- If you should use wordpress.com
- Reviewing WordPress' recommended hosting partners
- How to purchase the proper SSL certificate for your website
- If you can use free SSL certificates
- How to secure and protect your WordPress installation
- Tools you can use to setup a local WordPress development environment
- Using maintenance mode to hide your in-development website from visitors
- A list of plugins you should install to enable or improve your comments, contact forms, marketing, security, etc.
- How to test and publish your website
- And Much More!
Start learning WordPress now!